LIMA - CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU
LIMA - Known as “The City of the Kings”, this multi-layer city shows evidence of its glorious past in its different architectural styles and beautiful gardens. In constant transformation, the effervescent city of Lima is a great example of the country’s cultural diversity and a culinary capital of South America
CUSCO – located 3,200 metres above sea level, it means “navel of the world” in Quechua, it is a wonderful showcase of different cultures. History-filled alleys, churches, walls and archaeological treasures await you in the magnificent Incan capital.
MACHU PICCHU - Rediscovered by Hiram Bingham more than a century ago and listed amongst the New Seven Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu is an architectural beauty with spectacular natural landscapes. The energy held in its enigmatic structures will take your breath away.
8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS PROGRAM
▪ See Lima through a panoramic classic tour and visit Larco Museum
▪ Discover Cusco and enjoy a cooking class experience at Rooftop Kitchen
▪ Vistadome train through the Urubamba Sacred Valley to Aguas Calientes
▪ Visit the iconic Lost City of Machu Picchu
▪ Welcome drink at each hotel
▪ A bottle of sparkling wine at the arrival night in Machu Picchu
▪ All airport transfers
▪ Superb hotels – choose our Superior or Deluxe Experience
I SAMARBETE MED: